PRO-MIX® BX BIOFUNGICIDE™+MYCORRHIZAE™ is a general purpose peat-based professional growing medium suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants and transplanting applications.PRO-MIX® BIOFUNGICIDE™ + MYCORRHIZAE™ you get the protection of a high-quality biofungicide working in synergy with the growth enhancement qualities of the only 100% contaminant-free mycorrhizae available in the market, MYCORRHIZAE™Premier Tech .
Learn more about Mycorrhizae
- Traditional peat-based growing medium with perlite and vermiculite
- Is pH-adjusted
- General‑purpose growing mix for transplanting a wide variety of plant species
- Ideal for the production of vegetable transplants in large cell trays
- Contains MYCORRHIZAE™ mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices)
- Contains BIOFUNGICIDE™ - (Bacillus pumilus – strain GHA-180)
- This product answers the needs of most growing applications
- Lightweight, low bulk density
- High water retention capacity
- Vermiculite improves nutrient retention
- MYCORRHIZAE™ improves overall growth of plants and increases yields of flowers/fruits
- BIOFUNGICIDE™ reduces incidence of root diseases to improve overall growth of plants.
**Benefits may vary among plant species and cultivars.
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss
(75-85% by volume)
- Perlite - horticultural grade
- Vermiculite-horticultural grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone
- Wetting Agent
- Mycorrhizae – endomycorrhizal innoculum
- BIOFUNGICIDE™ - (Bacillus pumilus – strain GHA-180)
|CODE||FORMAT||UNITS PER PALLET||WEIGHT
||2.8 cu ft Loose
||25 - 35 lb
||3.8 cu ft Comp.
||60 - 75 lb
||80 cu ft Loose
||700 - 850 lb
||135 cu ft Comp.
||2200 - 2700 lb